Breakfast & Gourmet Dining Options
Dine in with gourmet options at Alure or visit some of the delights that can be found in and around Stanthorpe and the Granite Belt. Alure is surrounded by cafes and multi-award winning restaurants; many are within a few minutes drive.
In-Villa Gourmet Dining
For those times when you don’t feel like cooking, or going out for a meal, we have some delicious chef prepared meals available that we deliver to your villa. All you need to do is heat and serve. Note: unless stated otherwise – 7 days notice normally required
- Stanthorpe Cheese – Cheese Platter with Crackers
- Anti-Pasto Platter for 2 – Made with local produce
- Vegetarian Lasagne – served with garden salad and dressing
- Thai Green Chicken Curry – served with rice and pappadums
- Beef Steak & Guinness Pie – served with salad and chips
- Pork, Honey & Mustard Casserole – served with pasta & salad.
$30.00 each p/p
Gourmet BBQ Pack
Indulge in a gourmet BBQ pack. All dishes are fully prepared and come with simple, step by step instructions to ensure a delicious result. The BBQ packs are very generous servings and are ideally ordered for earlier in your stay to allow time to consume any potential leftovers. Inclusions:
- Antipasto platter
- Chilli and Kaffir lime marinated scallops
- Garlic infused prawns
- Orange and cinnamon marinated chicken tenderloins
- Fillet mignon with red wine jus
- Chinese duck coleslaw
- Chilli squid salad
- Greek salad
- Bread rolls
- Sticky date pudding with caramel sauce
$170 (serves 2)
Gourmet Picnic Hamper
Perfect for dining under a shady tree at Alure, in a national park, or even by the picturesque Quart Pot Creek in Stanthorpe. Inclusions:
- Ploughman’s Board – a fine selection of cured and smoked meats, cheese, mixed olives, grilled and roasted vegetables, handmade capsicum jam and crusty bread
- English Pork Pies served with an apple and port relish
- Chicken Caesar Salad served with chef’s secret Caesar dressing, bacon, croutons and shaved parmesan
- Chocolate and Walnut Brownies with fresh strawberries
- A Bottle of Local Apple Juice
$100 (serves 2)
- Bottle of Granite Belt wine/sparkling
- Bottle of sparkling (alcoholic) apple cider
In-Villa Personal Chef
With advanced notice, you can hire a personal chef for the evening and indulge in a decadent six-course meal of local produce. The menu can be designed to suit your personal tastes. Note: this option is subject to availability. Sample Menu:
- Smoked salmon with cucumber and horseradish panna cotta
- Fried duck spring rolls
- Char grilled spatchcock
- Teriyaki rib on the bone
- Chocolate and lavender cream roulade
- Camembert and quince platter.
$300 (serves 2)
Your tariff includes our delicious Tastes of the Granite Belt continental breakfast basket that showcases the very best of regional produce. It includes freshly baked bread and croissants, Alure’s handmade cereal & granola, milk, Sutton’s apple juice, yoghurt with Bramble Patch berry compote, Stanthorpe honey and Bramble Patch jam. Gluten free options are available.
Milk and Bread Choices
We cater for a variety of tastes when it comes to milk and bread so you can enjoy your breakfast just the way you like it. Please, let us know your preference.
Gourmet Breakfast Platter
Want more? Order a Breakfast Platter. Note: One day’s notice is required. Inclusions:
- Premium free range bacon
- Free range eggs
- Italian sausages
- Vine ripened tomato
Alure Stanthorpe provides kitchen essentials such as Mt Stirling olive oil, salt, pepper, sugar, Summit coffee beans (to use with our automatic coffee machine), Twining’s specialty and herbal teas, hot chocolate, aluminium foil, glad wrap, oven bags, paper towels and napkins.
A mini bar has been provided for your convenience.
Restaurants – Evening
Local restaurants, book out very quickly on weekend evenings, especially during peak season. Please advise us if you wish to dine out and we will be happy to make a booking for you. Ask us about our favourite restaurant suggestions. We can also arrange for a cab to collect you from your villa door.