Breakfast & Gourmet Dining Options
Dine in with gourmet options at Alure or visit some of the delights that can be found in and around Stanthorpe and the Granite Belt. Alure is surrounded by cafes and multi-award winning restaurants; many are within a few minutes drive.
In-Villa Gourmet Dining
For those times when you don’t feel like cooking, or going out for a meal, we have some delicious chef prepared meals available that we deliver to your villa. All you need to do is heat and serve. Note: unless stated otherwise – 7 days notice normally required
- Cheese Platter – Made with 3 popular varieties of Stanthorpe Cheese (Thulimbah, Stanthorpe Pepper & Granite Gold), served with condiments and crackers. You’ll find your cheese platter in the fridge on arrival.
- Anti-Pasto Platter for 2 – Made with local and other gourmet produce. You’ll find your anti-pasto platter in the fridge on arrival.
- Vegetarian Lasagne – served with garden salad and dressing
- Thai Green Chicken Curry – served with steamed rice
- Beef Steak & Guinness Pie – served with salad and chips
$30.00 each p/p
Gourmet BBQ Pack
Indulge in a gourmet BBQ pack. All dishes are fully prepared and come with simple, step by step instructions to ensure a delicious result. The BBQ packs are very generous servings and are ideally ordered for earlier in your stay to allow time to consume any potential leftovers. Unless requested otherwise, the BBQ pack will be in an esky in your kitchen on arrival. Inclusions:
- Antipasto platter
- Chilli and Kaffir lime marinated scallops
- Garlic infused prawns
- Orange and cinnamon marinated chicken tenderloins
- Fillet mignon with red wine jus
- Chinese duck coleslaw
- Chilli squid salad
- Greek salad
- Bread rolls
- Sticky date pudding with caramel sauce
$180 (serves 2)
Gourmet Picnic Hamper
Perfect for dining under a shady tree at Alure, in a national park, or even by the picturesque Quart Pot Creek in Stanthorpe. Unless requested otherwise, the picnic hamper will be delivered late morning the day after your arrival; ready for lunch. Inclusions:
- Ploughman’s Board – a fine selection of cured and smoked meats, cheese, mixed olives, grilled and roasted vegetables, handmade capsicum jam and crusty bread
- English Pork Pies served with an apple and port relish
- Chicken Caesar Salad served with chef’s secret Caesar dressing, bacon, croutons and shaved parmesan
- Chocolate and Walnut Brownies with fresh strawberries
- A Bottle of Local Apple Juice
$130 (serves 2)
- Bottle of Granite Belt wine/sparkling
- 6 Pack of Sutton’s sparkling (alcoholic) apple cider
Your tariff includes our delicious Tastes of the Granite Belt continental breakfast basket that showcases the very best of regional produce. It includes freshly baked bread and croissants, Alure’s handmade cereal & granola, milk, Sutton’s apple juice, yoghurt with Bramble Patch berry compote, Stanthorpe honey and Bramble Patch jam. Gluten free options are available.
Milk and Bread Choices
We cater for a variety of tastes when it comes to milk and bread so you can enjoy your breakfast just the way you like it. Please, let us know your preference.
Gourmet Breakfast Platter
Want more? Order a Breakfast Platter. Note: One day’s notice is required. You’ll find your breakfast platter in the fridge on arrival. Inclusions:
- Premium free range bacon
- Free range eggs
- Italian sausages
- Vine ripened tomato
- Jamworks tomato relish
$30 (serves 2)
Alure Stanthorpe provides kitchen essentials such as Granite Belt Gourmet olive oil, salt, pepper, sugar, Lirah balsamic vinegar, Summit coffee beans (to use with our automatic coffee machine), Twining’s speciality and herbal teas, hot chocolate, aluminium foil, glad wrap, oven bags, paper towels and napkins.
A mini bar has been provided for your convenience.
Restaurants – Evening
Local restaurants book out very quickly on weekend evenings and especially during peak season. To guarantee your preferred restaurant, please book ASAP. Stanthorpe Cabs are available to collect you from your villa door. Call to book on 07 4681 1800.